Our philosophy is learning through play by providing a stimulating environment for children
At Pathways Preschool Tempe, we’re committed to doing everything possible to support our community. It starts with a healthy, safe environment when your child is home away from home.
DR. ROSALIND SCHOPPET
What is the Reggio Emilia Approach?
The Reggio Emilia approach is a teaching philosophy that encourages children’s natural curiosity and learning through a playful, integrated, enriching environment. This approach fosters a unique reciprocal relationship between the teacher and the child, where children are active participants in their own learning.
Promote Movement & Fitness
PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
With more than 70 different physical activities, JumpBunch offers unparalleled variety and flexibility to keep kids moving! Traditional sports, skills conditioning, and active games for kids are all part of why your school only needs one partner.
WHY CHOOSE PATHWAYS PRESCHOOL?
- Reggio Emilia, play-based, and child-directed
- Curriculum with AZ Early Learning Standards
- Project-based learning concepts
- Highly qualified teachers and low student-to-teacher ratios
- Parent involvement encouraged
- Parent-teacher communication via mobile app
- Interactive online parent portal
- Parent teacher conferences
- Monthly newsletters
- Safe, clean, and healthy environment
- State-of-the-art security
- Engaging outdoor activities with natural experiences that help connect children with the world in which they live
COME VISIT OUR CAMPUS
GET IN TOUCH
Have any questions?
Please call or fill out the form below. We will be in touch soon.