At Pathways, we believe all children have natural curiosity, potential, interests, and the ability to construct their own learning through exploring with everything the environment provides them.
- A unique image
- Unique ideas, questions and curiosities
- Unique approaches to inquire, explore and understand
- Unique ways to communicate and imagine
- Caring teachers to guide them
- A safe, clean environment with necessary tools and resources
- A family that participates
- A community that supports them
Pathways focuses on each child in relation with the family, other children, the teachers, the environment of the school, the community, and with the wider society. Pathways is the gateway whereby all the above relationships are interconnected, reciprocated, and supported. Our mission is supported through the inspiration of Reggio Emilia and the guiding principles it encompasses.
Through building strong relationships and connecting with the environment, Pathways seeks to create a foundational path that maintains a love of learning and an appreciation of the world around us.
We’ll handle your child with care!